Fuji Rakan 29 LT 1.5 Shimano Deore 11 Speed - Iron Gray/Sand 2022
We took one of the most efficient trail bikes on the market and cranked up the travel to help riders tackle tougher trails with more confidence and comfort. The Rakan LT offers a 160mm travel fork and is coupled with 150mm of travel in the rear with Fuji’s MLink ® technology that offers small bump sensitivity, while handling the bigger bumps on the trail with ease. Boost 148 rear spacing increases the stiffness, ensuring maximum power transfer and cornering precision - making this the perfect all mountain and enduro bike.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is lightweight and strong
- RockShox Yari RC 29 DebonAir front suspension with 160mm of travel
- Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil Select with 150mm of MLink (R) suspension
- Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain
- TRP Trail S with 203/180mm rotors
- Internal cable routing offers a clean look, while offering low maintenance
- Tranz X JD-YSP18P dropper post
- Maxxis Assegai/Minion DHR II 29"x2.50" / 2.40" WT tubeless ready tires
S, M, L, XL
Iron Gray / Sand
Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy front and rear triangle, Enduro Max sealed cartridge bearings, MLink patented suspension system, Boost 148x12mm, 150mm
RockShox Yari RC 29 DebonAir, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 160mm
RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select
Shimano Deore, 30T
Shimano Deore, shadow plus
Shimano Deore, 1 x 11-speed
WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 32H, Formula DC-711 front hub, DC-3248 rear hub, DT Swiss Industry stainless spokes
Maxxis Assegai, 29" x 2.50" WT, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29" x 2.40" WT, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding
TRP Trail S, 203/180mm rotors
TRP Trail S
FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
Race Face Ride Riser Bar, alloy, 10mm rise, 760mm
Race Face Ride, alloy, +6° rise
WTB Waffel, Lock on
WTB Volt Medium Steel SL
Tranz X JD-YSP18P, 31.6mm, 15" - 130mm travel, 17, 19, 21" - 150mm travel, PLQ Lever
MRP AMg V1 Chainguide
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at (817) 251-0612.