Retrospec Chatham 20" Youth Cruiser Seafoam
Original price $289.99 - Original price $289.99
$289.99 - $289.99
Current price $289.99
Ride 'til the sun goes down
Chatham’s cushioned saddle and squishy grips make it your easy-going, relaxed, and a go-to beach cruiser for a dreamy coastal cruise.
Chatham is built for the carefree cruiser. Pedal along with the simplicity of a single speed bike, or ease to a stop with the built-in coaster brake.
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 13" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 20 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 152mm x 40T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog - 16T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 580mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm, 250mm Step-Thru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (817) 251-0612.