SE Bikes Ripper X 20" Race Silver
Built with a super-stiff 6066 aluminum frame featuring a bi-oval downtube and 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks, this rad ride weighs in at a featherweight 16.9 pounds. Rounding out the package are Alienation Ankle Biter rims, a Promax Impact Mini stem and new Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires. It's no wonder that the Ripper X is one of the fastest rippers on the track.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and rectangular rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks with Cr-Mo steerer tube
- Alloy SE Wing bars
- Promax Impact Mini 6061-T6 aluminum CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Stiff and lightweight 3-piece 165mm alloy cranks
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 1-3/8" tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Alienation Ankle Biter rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles
- 16.9 pounds
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at (817) 251-0612.